* Report: Global Warming Much Worse Than Previously Thought
* Headlines for January 28, 2005
* White House Won't Contest Media Ownership Rules in Major Victory for Grassroots Media Activists
* Gonzales Misrepresented Role in Shielding Bush's Drunk Driving Record
* Michael Ratner: Gonzales "Has His Hand Deep in the Blood of the Conspiracy Of Torture"
* U.S. Claims Maher Arar "Extraordinary Rendition" Lawsuit Jeopardizes National Security
* 2005 World Social Forum Kicks Off in Porto Alegre
* Heavy Bloodshed in Iraq Only Expected to Worsen on Election Day